Saturday, November 3, 2007
I have to say I really enjoyed this assignment even if my ears wanted to separate after all the racket Casey and I ended up making. It was certainly an excuse to do something crazy and out-there. I think as a group we shared a very similar creative process and very much built on the idea of the death of a balloon almost into a real traumatic event. I had a lot of fun creating the original sounds we used (messing around with some balloons in the depths of MC) and it was interesting to learn the Audacity audio editing software. I think that the slight ringing in my ears after editing was definitely worth the end result and I am proud of the product we created.